Feelings when realised meaning of HOME

HOME

Home such a beautiful feeling.. Having a House 🏡 with loved ones...with smiles... happiness.. sharing... Caring... A little fights which are never been noted or pointed... forgiveness...love... blessings.. peace... Learnt all these things when was away from HOME.
Though it's made of 🧱 bricks and painted with best colour..and decor with most expensive products.. to make all dead things alive uh need to have loved ones together which makes a complete House 🏡
After knowing the meaning of House even after death I want to be burried under a small tiny house use with few bricks and colour and plenty of white flowers inside it...with lots of smile and love I ll still keep it alive in my grave after my death...
House 🏡 my beautiful House...
  
                                                              Shiny Noble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aaj Fir

Na jaane

Ultimate lies of sweeter people